Post Reply 
Trouble with minimserver on Pioneer N50
09-11-2014, 17:36
Post: #6
RE: Trouble with minimserver on Pioneer N50
(09-11-2014 16:55)volkerpf Wrote:  How can I see what blockformat the have? Is there any chance to change it if it is variable? But in this case how can the player plays the tracks with another streamserver? As I wrote mediamonkey works without problems, it shows the albumart and plays the 24/96 tracks.

May be the size of the album art.
In my case the StreamMagic 6 renderer did not play some albums downloaded from HD tracks via Minim. Using Twonky I could play them,using
XBMC and Minim on my PC I could also play those albums. So no problem with the files.
Twonky downsizes album art so my renderer did not no "see" the large album art files.
I normally downsize the albumart to max 500x500 using FormatFactory and never had any problems since.

Peter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble with minimserver on Pioneer N50 - Peter StreamMagic - 09-11-2014 17:36

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)