|
Problem with Naim NDX
|
|
05-10-2014, 18:10
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Problem with Naim NDX
Hello,
For more then two years I am a very satisfied Minim user . In those two years with my Linn it never failed or stopped playing. For two days now I changed it for a Naim NDX, which stops playing from time to time during almost every album. What can be wrong, I assume it is a problem with the Naim, but I haven’t got a clue.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 05-10-2014 18:10
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - simoncn - 05-10-2014, 18:33
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 05-10-2014, 18:53
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - simoncn - 05-10-2014, 18:57
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 05-10-2014, 18:57
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 05-10-2014, 18:59
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - simoncn - 05-10-2014, 19:34
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - finvarg - 06-10-2014, 04:19
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - simoncn - 06-10-2014, 07:53
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 06-10-2014, 15:59
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 07-10-2014, 21:14
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - simoncn - 08-10-2014, 16:22
RE: Problem with Naim NDX - Normansk - 08-10-2014, 17:39
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help


. In those two years with my Linn it never failed or stopped playing. For two days now I changed it for a Naim NDX, which stops playing from time to time during almost every album. What can be wrong, I assume it is a problem with the Naim, but I haven’t got a clue.

