Post Reply 
Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
09-09-2014, 20:18
Post: #8
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
(09-09-2014 10:00)Gonzalez Wrote:  Hi Simon,

My dealer has just been round and I thought you might like to know that we have sorted the problem. It was that the QNAP file was located in my Parallels environment and Finder could not find the QNAP . As soon as we downloaded the QNAP software in the OSx environment it found the QNAP straightaway and we were able to activate MinimServer. I have taken notes....
Thanks for your help. I now will think about updating my MinimServer version, I am still on 0.72 .
Regards Gonzalez

I'm glad to hear the problem is fixed now.

If your QNAP NAS is running QTS 4.0 or later, it should be easy to update MinimServer to the latest 0.8.2 version using the QNAP App Center. See the "Updating MinimServer and Java using the App Center" section of this page for detailed instructions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 09-09-2014 20:18

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)