Post Reply 
MinimServer and BubbleUPN
07-09-2014, 20:02
Post: #5
RE: MinimServer and BubbleUPN
(07-09-2014 19:03)simoncn Wrote:  [quote='swansatspree' pid='10924' dateline='1410108813']
No. I can't find MinimServer on BubbleUPnP's "Local Server." Am I trying to connect to MinimServer using a wrong column on BubbleUPnP. I continue to assume that my MinimServer should show up on its "Local Server." I can see someone's laptop there, as well, I tested BubbleUPnP's internet connection to the server, and was able to connect to BubbleUPnP's server and listen to music. I tried the MinimServer one. I think the other there is MediaTomb. But I can't find my local server.

The Local Media Server of BubbleUPnP is part of BubbleUPnP and is not related to external UPnP Servers such as MinimServer. You would use this local server if you want to browse and play music that is stored on your tablet.

Quote:In BubbleUPnP, please use Settings > Look and Feel to set 'Bottom tabs' to 'Enabled, with additional Devices tab', then select the Devices tab. You will see renderers in the top half of the screen and libraries (servers) in the bottom half of the screen. Ther first library in the list should be Local Media Server and MinimServer should appear underneath it. What exactly do you see underneath Local Media Server?

This is what I've done.

BubbleUPnP>Settings (and here I see
"Theme"
App theme
Navigation drawer theme
bottom tabs theme>Same as app theme (checked)
now playing theme
"Appearance"
Icons color
Now playing color art
Fade Now playing art
Transparent navigation drawer
UI Elements"
Bottom tabs>'Enabled, with additional Devices tab'(checked)
Library mini player (checked)
Navigation drawer always visible (checked)

I exist and came to the main UI. And here, from top to bottom, at the left:
Now Playing
Library
--------
Renderer (in yellow)
(Icon) Local Renderer (I touched on this and nothing happens.
----------
Library
(Icon) Local Media Server
Mediatomb(Demo)
MinimServer (Demo)
Media
Cloud
Bookmarks
Virtual Folers
Settings
Exit

And then I stopped and restarted Minimserver. Exited BubbUPnP and opened it up again. The result remains the same.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer and BubbleUPN - swansatspree - 07-09-2014 20:02

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)