|
Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
|
|
04-09-2014, 09:58
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
(01-09-2014 10:42)simoncn Wrote:(01-09-2014 10:23)Gonzalez Wrote: Thanks for your reply Simon. No, I am not familiar with the QNAP admin UI, but I am more than willing to learn! Thanks for your reply, Simon. When I try to find the QNAP using the QNAP Finder installed on my computer it does not find the server (Is QNAP QFinder different from Finder?) I am working via wi-fi I have not tried a direct connection. I have asked my dealer to drop by, he will come on Tuesday.....shall I wait until then? I can still work the system using the dreaded Twonky. ![]() Regards |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 31-08-2014, 19:01
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 31-08-2014, 21:04
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 01-09-2014, 10:23
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 01-09-2014, 10:42
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 04-09-2014 09:58
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 04-09-2014, 11:04
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 09-09-2014, 10:00
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 09-09-2014, 20:18
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 15-09-2014, 09:28
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




