|
Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
|
|
01-09-2014, 10:23
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky
(31-08-2014 21:04)simoncn Wrote:(31-08-2014 19:01)Gonzalez Wrote: I have just returned from several weeks away during which I had switched off my QNAP server with MinimServer on it. I also have Twonky. When I switched the server back on again, I could not find MinimServer. Twonky is there, working fine. I also have Kazoo installed (although I am having problems with that, it does not display all my album art, etc). Thanks for your reply Simon. No, I am not familiar with the QNAP admin UI, but I am more than willing to learn! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 31-08-2014, 19:01
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 31-08-2014, 21:04
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 01-09-2014 10:23
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 01-09-2014, 10:42
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 04-09-2014, 09:58
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 04-09-2014, 11:04
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 09-09-2014, 10:00
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - simoncn - 09-09-2014, 20:18
RE: Unable to find MinimServer in Kinsky - Gonzalez - 15-09-2014, 09:28
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



