|
Support for Simon
|
|
31-08-2014, 18:21
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 18:24 by swansatspree.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Support for Simon
OK, I just got here, less than a week ago.
But I see a need and so I put this to all MinimSever users. Can we all pull together and provide support Simon might need to write a Control Point to compliment his server. We all know how great his server is and as such will come to expect a control point that's just as good. And the whole thing will be a complete package; server and client (Control Point) from the same genius. I think this is a great need and the same Control Point could be ported to portable devices such as tablets, etc. I know for sure, that there's no useful application on the OSX platform that's free to use as a Control Point. None. What do others here think? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



