Post Reply 
Install on terastation intel atom
16-08-2014, 17:21
Post: #14
RE: Install on terastation intel atom
New error
What did I do:
rm -rf minimserver
downloaded new tar.a
tar -xvzf .a
Everything now owned by root!!
minimserver/bin/startd nothing, startc same old error
removed minimserver again and restarted nas
run tar
run startd and c NEW error which gives me hope
minimimserver/bin/startd --trace

I included minimserver.out and minimserver.log

When I run startc there is some additional information posted below

[i]MinimServer 0.8.2 update 32, Copyright © 2012-2014 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
starting MinimServer
Enter command (? for help), or null to exit:
>Java HotSpot™ Embedded Client VM warning: You have loaded library /usr/local/minimserver/data/native/libohNet.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/minimserver/data/native/libohNet.so: /usr/local/minimserver/data/native/libohNet.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)
at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)


In the meantime I installed the windows version on pc and played around a bit.
WOW this is what I want
Tia


Attached File(s)
.out  minimserver.out (Size: 39.48 KB / Downloads: 2)
.log  minimserver.log (Size: 2.52 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Install on terastation intel atom - hpapen - 16-08-2014 17:21

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)