Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using app with minimserver
10-08-2020, 18:20 (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 18:21 by janamdo.)
RE: Using app with minimserver
I did the configuration as you give up, but no sign of the aMM app to see on the smartphone unfortunaly ..snif
Otherwis my computer must be overtaken to check this, but i think did it correct
Find all posts by this user
10-08-2020, 19:47
Thanks for trying this. There is one more thing we can try. Please do the following:

1) On Windows, select 'Show log' from the MinimServer pop-up menu and set the logging level to Debug.

2) On Windows, select 'Properties' to open the MinimServer properties page. On the System tab, set ohnet.debug to All.

3) Close and open the smartphone app. To be sure it is closed and not just running in the backgroound, power off the smartphone and power it on again.

4) Wait about 1 minute and then select Exit from the MinimServer pop-up menu.

5) In the folder C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\MinimServer\data, you will see a file named minimserver.log. Copy this file to some other location, then compress (zip) the file and attach it to a post here.

I will look at this log file to see if there are any clues about what is going wrong.
10-08-2020, 20:27
Thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lz0_hVc...sp=sharing
10-08-2020, 20:54
Thanks for this. The log shows that the control point at 192.168.1.14 is talking to MinimServer, browsing the library and successfully playing music.

The log that I need to see is for the situation where the control point is unable to find MinimServer. Please do the following:

1) On Windows, select 'Show log' from the MinimServer pop-up menu and set the logging level to Debug.

2) On Windows, select 'Properties' to open the MinimServer properties page. On the System tab, set ohnet.debug to All.

3) Exit MinimServer and also stop the smartphone app by powering off the smartphone.

4) Launch MinimServer using the desktop launch icon. Ths clears all previous history from the minimserver.log file.

5) Power on the smartphone and start the smartphone app. From what you have said in previous posts, the smartphone app should fail to fnd MinimServer.

6) Wait about 1 minute and then select Exit from the MinimServer pop-up menu.

7) In the folder C:\Users\your-user-name\AppData\Roaming\MinimServer\data, you will see a file named minimserver.log. Copy this file to some other location, then compress (zip) the file and attach it to a post here.
10-08-2020, 21:53 (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 21:54 by janamdo.)
Thanks
Perhaps that the combination : audionet control point on my computer and a control point app on my Phone gives a problem?
Well i see now that minimserver is now showing up on my Phone app ! ( i noticed already this earlier)
But not immediately, and took now almost 5 minutes for it showing up
I do a test again, but it takes too long, so its not usable ..o yes the minimserver is showing up again in the app after 5 minutes

To be continued later
10-08-2020, 22:05 (This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 22:07 by simoncn.)
Please run the test that I asked you to run and send me the log. It is important to follow the steps exactly. MinimServer is showing up in the app after 5 minutes because it is sending an Alive message. I need to see the log for 1 minute only after the control point app starts.

Also, I thought from your earlier post that you are running Audionet on the phone. Now you say you are running it on your computer. It is important to stay with one scenario for testing and debugging. Please do the test that I asked you to do without Audionet running on the computer.
10-08-2020, 22:32
Thanks
Indeed without Audionet (for PC) running on the computer now.
Its only for the app on the Phone the aMM audionet app that are tested now
11-08-2020, 10:04
The second test :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ha51QaE...sp=sharing
11-08-2020, 10:51 (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 10:52 by simoncn.)
Thanks for this log. It is very useful.

MinimServer starts on the device 192.168.1.12 and sends Alive messages. A UPnP control point running on device 192.168.1.11 receives these messages and connects to MinimServer. After this (about 1 minute 20 seconds later), the device 192.168.1.13 sends M-Search (root) messages to MinimServer and MinimServer responds. The device 192.168.1.13 does not appear to be a UPnP control point and it does not connect to MinimServer.

What are the devices 192.168.1.11 and 192.168.1.13? What is the address of the phone running Audionet?
11-08-2020, 20:56 (This post was last modified: 11-08-2020 21:09 by janamdo.)
So back again, today biking
How to get that information?
telephone = 192.168.1.13
Thread Closed