Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't open minimwatch
13-11-2019, 04:39
Can't open minimwatch
I have minimserver installed on a Melco N1A server and have loaded minimwatch on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop. I cannot get minimwatch to open. Have tried just about everything that I have read so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2019, 21:55
RE: Can't open minimwatch
What have you tried so far? Do you have Java installed? What happens when you double-click the desktop launch icon for MinimWatch?
14-11-2019, 23:24
(13-11-2019 21:55)simoncn Wrote:  What have you tried so far? Do you have Java installed? What happens when you double-click the desktop launch icon for MinimWatch?
Yes, I have java installed, even installed the jar patch. Minimserver opens fine on my Melco N1 along with the Twonky application. When I connect with my computer, I get a message from Minimwatch that says Minimserver is running. When I double click the Minimwatch icon, it appears to try to start, but doesn't. I have tried right clicking the mouse and click on start, nothing. On the Twonky page, I can click on Minimserver and see the music files, but I can't control or edit the files.
15-11-2019, 09:49
It sounds like MinimWatch has started and is running in the Windows taskbar notification area. Please see step 6 and Note 1 in the instructions in this section for details of how to access and interact with MinimWatch.