Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Language tag not indexed
26-04-2015, 09:54
RE: Language tag not indexed
(26-04-2015 01:45)codenx Wrote:  Please dont Smile When others dont play by the rules I rather prefer an indexer that is more lenient. Thanks for the awesome program. In the end I chose to use JRiver to write the Language tag by using the full names and added Language to the indexTags and it works like a charm.

MinimServer is generally on the strict side of things, although it happens to be lenient at present (more by accident than design) in this particular case.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2015, 15:18 (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 15:19 by simoncn.)
RE: Language tag not indexed
(26-04-2015 01:45)codenx Wrote:  Please dont Smile When others dont play by the rules I rather prefer an indexer that is more lenient. Thanks for the awesome program. In the end I chose to use JRiver to write the Language tag by using the full names and added Language to the indexTags and it works like a charm.

I think I understand why JRiver is writing the TXXX/Language frame instead of TLAN. This is because it can legally use a full name like English in the TXXX/Language frame but could not legally use this value in the TLAN frame.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply