Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimstreamer not listed in packages
31-03-2015, 13:24
Minimstreamer not listed in packages
I have downloaded MinimServer and MinimWatch with no problems. I have checked that I have the latest version of minimserver yet Minimstreamer is not listed in the package management section.

I have Minimserver installed on my Synology 212J NAS and Minimwatch on my laptop.

I would like to transcode my flac files to WAV.

Any help appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2015, 20:18
RE: Minimstreamer not listed in packages
(31-03-2015 13:24)paul44birch Wrote:  I have downloaded MinimServer and MinimWatch with no problems. I have checked that I have the latest version of minimserver yet Minimstreamer is not listed in the package management section.

I have Minimserver installed on my Synology 212J NAS and Minimwatch on my laptop.

Any help appreciated.

Which version of MinimServer do you have? You can find this information by selecting About from the minim icon in MinimWatch.

Is the laptop running MinimWatch connected to the internet? This is required to see packages that are available to install.
31-03-2015, 22:33
(31-03-2015 20:18)simoncn Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 13:24)paul44birch Wrote:  I have downloaded MinimServer and MinimWatch with no problems. I have checked that I have the latest version of minimserver yet Minimstreamer is not listed in the package management section.

Any help appreciated.

Which version of MinimServer do you have? You can find this information by selecting About from the minim icon in MinimWatch.

Is the laptop running MinimWatch connected to the internet? This is required to see packages that are available to install.

Version 0.8.2
Yes connected to internet
01-04-2015, 13:15
(31-03-2015 22:33)paul44birch Wrote:  Version 0.8.2

You need to update to version 0.8.3. The instructions for doing this are on this page.
01-04-2015, 13:22
(01-04-2015 13:15)simoncn Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 22:33)paul44birch Wrote:  Version 0.8.2

You need to update to version 0.8.3. The instructions for doing this are on this page.

Thanks. This was the page I used originally but must have gone wrong. Will try again.