Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChorusDS on iPhone
07-03-2015, 19:30
ChorusDS on iPhone
Using MinimServer with the ChorusDS iPhone app (which I have just bought in its updated-for-iOS8 version) I find that when browsing in list view, a significant number of albums display without the cover art or artist info, so show just the album title. They display correctly in Asset, and in the cover art view in MinimServer. The problem seems to be confined to list view in MS, and only to certain albums.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 00:01
RE: ChorusDS on iPhone
(07-03-2015 19:30)Wammer Wrote:  Using MinimServer with the ChorusDS iPhone app (which I have just bought in its updated-for-iOS8 version) I find that when browsing in list view, a significant number of albums display without the cover art or artist info, so show just the album title. They display correctly in Asset, and in the cover art view in MinimServer. The problem seems to be confined to list view in MS, and only to certain albums.

I suggest that you contact the author of ChorusDS about this. Have you tried MinimServer with another control point such as Kinsky? If the albums display correctly in Kinsky, this would indicate that it's likely to be a ChorusDS problem.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply