Post Reply 
Album View-Compilations
04-04-2023, 10:30
Post: #11
RE: Album View-Compilations
Hi Simon,

Some months ago you told me to delete 0.8 before installing 2.2!
I think you were concerned tha 0.8 was such an old version and may not have updated properly. You did recommend that I save the properties tho!

Anyway all good for now Simon, and thanks for developing a music server that gives hours and hours of endless enjoyment!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2023, 11:47
Post: #12
RE: Album View-Compilations
(04-04-2023 10:30)GOCUS Wrote:  Hi Simon,

Some months ago you told me to delete 0.8 before installing 2.2!
I think you were concerned tha 0.8 was such an old version and may not have updated properly. You did recommend that I save the properties tho!

Anyway all good for now Simon, and thanks for developing a music server that gives hours and hours of endless enjoyment!!

0.63 or 0.8?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2023, 11:57
Post: #13
RE: Album View-Compilations
I have checked back and your post of a few months ago said you had 0.63 installed. This is why I suggested that you uninstall it rather than updating. Your post of yesterday said you had deleted 0.8.

If anyone else still on 0.8 is reading this, you should not uninstall 0.8 before installing 2.2. On some platforms such as QNAP, this will cause your property settings to be lost.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2023, 12:04
Post: #14
RE: Album View-Compilations
Apologies Simon.

You are correct it was 0.63.

My bad!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)