MinimServer Forum
Album art different than it should be - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Album art different than it should be (/showthread.php?tid=6731)

Pages: 1 2

Album art different than it should be - addy - 15-11-2022 16:31

I run MinimServer on Synology NAS. It used to work fine. But recently, I found that the some folder album arts are different from it should be. But the album art is correct if I play the sound. It's just the folder album art is not correct. I tried to rescan it several times, but the problem still occur.

Please help!!!!

RE: Album art different than it should be - simoncn - 15-11-2022 17:08

Please give details of a specific example of the problem, preferably with screenshots. Many thanks.

RE: Album art different than it should be - addy - 16-11-2022 16:23

For example, the album art of Beatles, suppose to a Beatles. But it turn out to be someone else. But when I play the song, the album art is correctly shown as Beatles. Even though I rescan the folder, it has the same problem, but with a different album art then

I don't know how to upload a picture in this forum.

RE: Album art different than it should be - simoncn - 16-11-2022 18:33

This sounds like it might be a problem with how your control point caches album art. Which control point are you using?

RE: Album art different than it should be - addy - 17-11-2022 17:34

I use Cambridge Audio CXN-V2 Network Player.

I run Cambridge Audio's both Streamagic and mconnectlite on iphone to play my file on NAS.

RE: Album art different than it should be - simoncn - 17-11-2022 18:11

Thanks for this. Are you seeing the problem when using mConnect Lite to browse your library?

RE: Album art different than it should be - addy - 18-11-2022 03:31

Yes, same problem happen in both apps.

RE: Album art different than it should be - simoncn - 18-11-2022 11:56

Thanks for this. For me to understand what is happening, I will need to see some screenshots. For details of how to attach a file to a forum post, see this post.

RE: Album art different than it should be - addy - 18-11-2022 18:44

You can see from these two pictures that the same album art appears in two different folders.

When I refresh my app, it shows a different result.

[attachment=2729][attachment=2730]

RE: Album art different than it should be - simoncn - 19-11-2022 09:38

Thanks for these screenshots.

I tried this with mconnect and I see no artwork at all. MinimServer is sending the artwork but mconnect is not displaying it. I couldn't see any way to do a refresh in mconnect. How did you do the refresh in mconnect?

I tried it with some other control points (BubbleUPnP and Linn Kinsky) and the artwork is displaying correctly as in your second screenshot. Are you able to try BubbleUPnP?