MinimServer Forum
MinimServer on Melco reset to defaults - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: MinimServer on Melco reset to defaults (/showthread.php?tid=6618)

MinimServer on Melco reset to defaults - NorbertL - 14-06-2022 17:00

Hello,

I am using Melco N100 .. tried SongKong at beginning and adapted MinimServer settings. But the result of SongKong is far away from my expectations.
I ripped my complete CDs on notebook using dbpoweramp with Melco CD drive.
Edited MP3 tags manually with MP3Edit and copied files via network to Melco.

Now I want to restart from scratch and reset all MinimServer settings to its defaults.

Searched already the forum, but found only one thread, but without discription how to do ;-)

Can you please tell me how to reset MinimServer to its defaults settings?

Thank a lot in advance! :-)

Kind regards from Germany
Norbert

RE: MinimServer on Melco reset to defaults - simoncn - 14-06-2022 20:25

On the front panel of the Melco, select Settings > Music Database > Configure MinimServer. This shows a URL for the MinimServer configuration web page. Type this URL into the address bar of a web browser.

If you are using MinimWatch, a simpler alternative to the above steps is to select Configure from the MinimWatch menu.

From the MinimServer configuration web page, select Profiles.

From here, how you proceed depends on what you have configured as your active profile. If your current active profile is not the profile named "default", use the Select tab to set your active profile to the profile named "default".

After you have selected the default profile, select the Reset tab and then click Reset Profile. You will now have the MinimServer "out of the box" default settings.

RE: MinimServer on Melco reset to defaults - NorbertL - 15-06-2022 18:15

Thanks a lot for the fast feedback ?? worked fine!
My wife would have said "Those who can read have a clear advantage" ?