MinimServer Forum
2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? (/showthread.php?tid=6617)

2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? - Gijs Schubert - 13-06-2022 22:05

Dear Simon,

I'm a happy user of Minimserver to play music stored on a Synology NAS on my Naim Hifi equipment via the Naim app.

Today I installed 2.1.2 on my Synology DS118. I appreciate the new functionality "Recently Added", and have three questions:

1. I prefer to display the Dutch language in the menu titles on my Naim app. I achieve that without any problem by typing the Dutch name behind the colon symbol. See attached screenshot.

My user-specified Dutch title appears for the fields Style and Rating, however NOT for the special tag *RecentAdded. In the attached screenshot you see that behind *RecentAdded, I typed in :Recente wijzigingen in which “Recente wijzigingen” is the Dutch translation. But this text is not displayed.

Could you please allow that a user-specified title will be displayed?

2. When I click on the “Recently Added” option, I get 4 options called "Last day" "Last week" "2022" "Show All".
Also here, I would like to have these options to be displayed in the Dutch language. Is it possible to allow user-specified titles for these 4 options?

3. On my Naim app on the main Minimserver page, I like to have displayed the total number of artists, styles etc. My Naim app screen looks like this:

2877 albums
33239 items
Artist
Style
Rating

So only the total number of albums and total number of items are displayed. Is it possible to also display the total number of Artists, Styles, Rating and other fields?

Kind regards,
Gijs Schubert

RE: 2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? - Peter StreamMagic - 13-06-2022 22:16

Gijs,

The screenshot is not attached.

RE: 2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? - simoncn - 14-06-2022 09:33

For 1 and 2, MinimServer translates these terms using the language that is configured for the UPnP browsing user interface. On a Synology NAS, this is the language you have configured for DSM.

If you want a custom language setting for MinimServer that is different from the language configured for DSM, you can set the language option of the serverOptions property. For details, see this section. To translate these terms to Dutch, you can set serverOptions to language=nl.

For 3, it is not possible to show totals for these other index entries. The albums, items and playlists index entries are different from other index entries because they show a "flat list" instead of a browsing subtree that can include other index choices.

RE: 2.1.2 Option "Recently Added" - change language? - Gijs Schubert - 14-06-2022 12:38

Simon,
thank you. I will follow your advice to get the text translated