MinimServer Forum
Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist (/showthread.php?tid=6468)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Sergiothemask - 30-12-2021 18:07

Hello,

I hope I can find help here, I'm desperate!

I have a synology 1513+ running on DSM 6 with the old minimserver o.8.
Everything was running fine but since I've upgraded to miniserver 2 (Starter edition) I can't play any file from my library. Minimserver starts correctly, all the folders are scanned and all the albums are displayed in the lumin app (on Ipad) The problem is that I can select the track I want but it does not start. When I add an entire album to the playlist, the app just skeep all the tracks 1 by 1 in the list! I have reinstall ed minimserver and the lumin app several times but the issue is still the same. I have even upgraded to DSM 7 but still no luck.
Same issue when test with the Lynn Kazoo app. so I guess the problem is not from the lumin app...
I'm facing this issue since several months now and I don't know what to do... :-(

Thank you in advance

Sergio

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - stefano_mbp - 30-12-2021 18:15

Could you describe your whole setup?
Minimserver, Lumïn app, … which renderer? Which software?
Are you using Bubbleupnpserver too? Which version? Where is it running on?

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Peter@57m - 30-12-2021 18:15

I think you may need to update the local Lumin library.

Go to Settings

Check that the correct Music Library is selected and then Music Library Options -> Update Music Library

I think the local Lumin library is out of step with MinimServer

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Sergiothemask - 30-12-2021 19:40

(30-12-2021 18:15)stefano_mbp Wrote:  Could you describe your whole setup?
Minimserver, Lumïn app, … which renderer? Which software?
Are you using Bubbleupnpserver too? Which version? Where is it running on?

I'm using the Lumin S1 , controlled by the Lumin app. No other software. I don't use Bubbleupnpserver .

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Sergiothemask - 30-12-2021 19:44

(30-12-2021 18:15)Peter@57m Wrote:  I think you may need to update the local Lumin library.

Go to Settings

Check that the correct Music Library is selected and then Music Library Options -> Update Music Library

I have reinstalled the server several times allready and everytime I have the library fully rescanned succesfully on the NAS and also from the settings selected the right server.

I don't know if the issue is on the NAS side of the miniserver side

Really weird...

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - stefano_mbp - 30-12-2021 20:10

Have you tried to hardware reset your L1?
https://www.luminmusic.com/manual/hardware-reset.html

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - tarnkappe - 30-12-2021 22:41

(30-12-2021 19:44)Sergiothemask Wrote:  
(30-12-2021 18:15)Peter@57m Wrote:  I think you may need to update the local Lumin library.

Go to Settings

I have reinstalled the server several times allready and everytime I have the library fully rescanned succesfully on the NAS and also from the settings selected the right server.

This sounds like you did not follow Peters suggestion. You have to clear the cached data in the lumin app. After this the app will reload all meta data from minimserver again. I think, this will fix the problem.

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Sergiothemask - 31-12-2021 20:13

(30-12-2021 22:41)tarnkappe Wrote:  
(30-12-2021 19:44)Sergiothemask Wrote:  

Go to Settings

This sounds like you did not follow Peters suggestion. You have to clear the cached data in the lumin app. After this the app will reload all meta data from minimserver again. I think, this will fix the problem.

Hello,

I have done this several times already and this didn't fix the problem. All the library is loaded correctly, successfully. I can select an album, the tracks. When I select the track it will be loaded in the playlist but it doesn't start. When I press the "Play" button, nothing happens, like the Play button is not active. But the next/previous button allow to navigate from track to track. I have even remove and reinstalled the app several times but no success...

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - Sergiothemask - 31-12-2021 20:14

(30-12-2021 20:10)stefano_mbp Wrote:  Have you tried to hardware reset your L1?
https://www.luminmusic.com/manual/hardware-reset.html

Hello,

I have done this twice already but no success.

Regards

RE: Lumin app skeeping all the files in the playlist - simoncn - 31-12-2021 20:59

Please create a debug log. This should provide more information about the problem. To create this log, do the following:

1) Browse to an album using the LUMIN app
2) From the MinimWatch minim icon, select 'Show log'
3) In the log window, change the logging level to Debug
4) Leave the log window open
5) Try to play one album (only)
6) In the log window, click 'Save as' and save the log to a file
7) Zip the log file and attach the zipped file to a post here as a file attachment
8) Set the logging level back its default setting of Info

I will look at the log and post back here.