MinimServer Forum
NAS, Classical Music, and MS -- Thank you! - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: NAS, Classical Music, and MS -- Thank you! (/showthread.php?tid=422)

NAS, Classical Music, and MS -- Thank you! - magister - 05-01-2013 15:14

I wanted to avoid having a computer in my listening room, so I bought a Synology NAS. Synology's Audio Station is a decent product but is not designed for classical music. Finally I found MinimServer. All I can say is THANK YOU Simon for this great software, and also to winxi for making the Synology package available. I am still learning the software and may be back with some questions. But for now I just want to express my appreciation for all your work.

David

RE: NAS, Classical Music, and MS -- Thank you! - simoncn - 05-01-2013 17:11

(05-01-2013 15:14)magister Wrote:  I wanted to avoid having a computer in my listening room, so I bought a Synology NAS. Synology's Audio Station is a decent product but is not designed for classical music. Finally I found MinimServer. All I can say is THANK YOU Simon for this great software, and also to winxi for making the Synology package available. I am still learning the software and may be back with some questions. But for now I just want to express my appreciation for all your work.

David

Hi David,
Thanks very much! I'd also like to add my thanks to winxi for his great work on creating the Synology package and making MinimServer available to Synology users.

Simon