MinimServer Forum
changes in selection choice - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: changes in selection choice (/showthread.php?tid=2754)

changes in selection choice - Lohengrin123 - 17-11-2015 17:19

Hello ,
I am a new user of minim server on my mac and i am very happy with this server. I have the following question concerning the selection choice:
I would like to see (n) Titel instead of items and (n) Alben instead of albums.
How can I change this ?
And I who not need the point "folder view". Is this possible?

Another question:
If I tap (in plug player..) on an artist then album I see the single tracks of this album with the composer. This is ok for classical music but I would prefer to see the album artist instead of the composer. How can I change this?

Thank you for your help!

Michael

RE: changes in selection choice - simoncn - 17-11-2015 17:33

(17-11-2015 17:19)Lohengrin123 Wrote:  Hello ,
I am a new user of minim server on my mac and i am very happy with this server. I have the following question concerning the selection choice:
How can I change this ?

Welcome to the MinimServer forum!

These selections can't be changed at the moment. Providing the ability to change them is on my list of requested enhancements for a future release.

Quote:Another question:
If I tap (in plug player..) on an artist then album I see the single tracks of this album with the composer. This is ok for classical music but I would prefer to see the album artist instead of the composer. How can I change this?

Thank you for your help!

Michael

Please check your setting for the tagCustom property. If this includes AlbumArtist.displayRole={artist} (the default setting), MinimServer is sending the track's album artist information to PlugPlayer. You will need to ask the author of PlugPlayer why this information is not displayed.

RE: changes in selection choice - Lohengrin123 - 17-11-2015 20:24

Thank you for your help! The settings in the tagCustom property are ok. If I use the Kinsky App it is ok. With PlugPlayer, T+A Control and AK Connect (AstellKern) I only see the composer after the Album. I can live with this...

Michael

(17-11-2015 17:33)simoncn Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 17:19)Lohengrin123 Wrote:  Hello ,
How can I change this ?

Welcome to the MinimServer forum!

These selections can't be changed at the moment. Providing the ability to change them is on my list of requested enhancements for a future release.

Quote:Another question:

Thank you for your help!

Michael

Please check your setting for the tagCustom property. If this includes AlbumArtist.displayRole={artist} (the default setting), MinimServer is sending the track's album artist information to PlugPlayer. You will need to ask the author of PlugPlayer why this information is not displayed.