MinimServer Forum
Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MinimStreamer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess (/showthread.php?tid=2491)

Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - Laurastar - 21-06-2015 00:31

Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Is there any workaround to manged this

Best regards

L

RE: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - simoncn - 21-06-2015 07:50

(21-06-2015 00:31)Laurastar Wrote:  Dear all,

I have a dedicated 2 PC system which goes never to the internet. However I would like to install miminserver plus miminstreamer as a big part of the collection is in flac and I would like to convert it on the fly.

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.

RE: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - Laurastar - 21-06-2015 07:53

(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote:  

Best regards

L

You can install MinimStreamer by using MinimWatch running on another computer on your network that has an internet connection.

RE: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - Laurastar - 21-06-2015 07:55

(21-06-2015 07:50)simoncn Wrote:  

Best regards

L

Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar

RE: Install Miminserver w/o internet acess - simoncn - 21-06-2015 08:26

(21-06-2015 07:55)Laurastar Wrote:  Thank you! Does this other machine need a connection to the Audio PCs?

All the best

Laurastar

The other machine needs to have a local LAN connection to the PC that is running MinimServer.