MinimServer Forum
Thank you for your amazing support Simon.... - Printable Version

+- MinimServer Forum (https://forum.minimserver.com)
+-- Forum: MinimServer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Music Tagging (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Thank you for your amazing support Simon.... (/showthread.php?tid=2070)

Thank you for your amazing support Simon.... - Meffy - 31-12-2014 16:59

.....the long awaited feature, namely the displaying of "Publisher" feature on tab "now playing" on controll point. As always responding to the users requests.

Have a happý new year.

Regards MeffyTongue

RE: Thank you for your amazing support Simon.... - Andre Gosselin - 31-12-2014 20:52

(31-12-2014 16:59)Meffy Wrote:  .....the long awaited feature, namely the displaying of "Publisher" feature on tab "now playing" on controll point. As always responding to the users requests.

Have a happý new year.

Regards MeffyTongue

I assume you are referring to the "now playing" tab of BubbleUPnP. As for myself, I can see "Publisher" only in the "Show Metadata" window, not directly in the "Now Playing" tab . Am I missing something ?

Regards

RE: Thank you for your amazing support Simon.... - Meffy - 01-01-2015 01:02

(31-12-2014 20:52)Andre Gosselin Wrote:  
(31-12-2014 16:59)Meffy Wrote:  .....the long awaited feature, namely the displaying of "Publisher" feature on tab "now playing" on controll point. As always responding to the users requests.

Have a happý new year.

Regards MeffyTongue

I assume you are referring to the "now playing" tab of BubbleUPnP. As for myself, I can see "Publisher" only in the "Show Metadata" window, not directly in the "Now Playing" tab . Am I missing something ?

Regards

This is exactly what i mean, "Show Metadata" Wink