MinimServer Forum

Full Version: iPad / iOS - Cannot Detect Minimserver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

My iPad via mConnect, Fidata Music App are unable to detect Minimserver. I have can detect Minim via Bubble UPNP on Android and Windows 11 under Networks.

Please assist.

Thank you
Did you allowed the apps to access your local network?
Check it in your iPad settings: tap on Settings, search the app, tap on it and on the right check that Local network access is allowed
Yep, already enabled. It can locate my Emby server but not Minimserver

Pls refer to the attached screenshot
I see you have set ohnet.subnet in MinimServer. If this setting is incorrect, this might be causing the problem. What was the reason for setting this?
iPad still cannot locate minimserver regardless of ohnet is set or not.

I have enable the Synology Firewall rules on the port 9790 & 9791, restart minim, still cannot locate Huh

(20-02-2022 09:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]I see you have set ohnet.subnet in MinimServer. If this setting is incorrect, this might be causing the problem. What was the reason for setting this?
It might help to power all your network equipment off and on as described in this section.
Tried the solution in the troubleshooting section, no joy

(20-02-2022 17:51)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]It might help to power all your network equipment off and on as described in this section.
Please see this post for a possible solution. If your iPad is not running iPadOS 15, updating to this version might solve the problem.
i am on iOS15....

(24-02-2022 08:49)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Please see this post for a possible solution. If your iPad is not running iPadOS 15, updating to this version might solve the problem.
Are you on the latest version (15.3.1)?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's