MinimServer Forum

Full Version: License Extension Reminder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just this minute received my reminder and I DO intend to pay and get my extension.

However, I do help other people who are none technical folk with lower demands and interest than myself and I'm tempted, very tempted to allow mine to run out simply to confirm what exactly stops when that happens.

Yes, I know about Minimstreamer and at the moment I don't think we're using it but I'm not certain (because of radio playlists) and I know about support and updates but what else I wonder?

So, is there a problem with paying for my extension a couple of weeks after the current one has expired?

Bob.
At present there is no time limit for how long you can defer before purchasing a license extension for updates and MinimStreamer.

I am considering introducing a limit for how long this purchase can be deferred. This limit is likely to be set at one year from when the updates and MinimStreamer license expired. If/when this happens, I will give notice of the change by posting an announcement in the MinimServer forum and emailing all users who have deferred the extension purchase.
That's great and seems fair to me.
Thanks for the reply.

Bob.
Reference URL's