MinimServer Forum

Full Version: NullPointerException while setting property minimserver.serverOptions to language=en
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Simon,

today I have upgraded my Synology DS418play to DSM 7 (following your instructions) and upgraded minimserver (from 2.0.18 IIRC) to 2.1

minimserver is starting and running, but the folder language has switched to German again. I had it configured to English. In the log file I see the following exception:

Exception while setting property minimserver.serverOptions to language=en, indexArtwork=auto: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException

When checking the properties I cannot see the language=en option anymore. It seems, it has been removed by minimserver?

Greetings
Gert
Please post the full stack trace for this NullPointerException. You can find this in the MinimServer log or in a minimserver-crash-* file in the MinimServer/appData shared folder.
Hello Simon,

here is the crash log file...
Setting the serverOptions afterwards while minimserver is running, did work without exception, so I now have the following value for this property:

recentPlayed=300, recentAdded=300, language=en, indexArtwork=auto
Thanks for this. I have found the cause of the problem. It will be fixed in the next update.
The fix for this problem is available now in MinimServer update 207.
Reference URL's