MinimServer Forum

Full Version: melco and minimserver 2 - shows latest verision 2.0.16 but won't install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
melco and minim server 2 -

from the panel on melco shows latest version 2.0.16 is available to install but won't install.

any tips how to get past this?

install a version from a USB? or revert something?

minim server isn't working

thx

andrew

(license till 2022)
Please see my reply to the message you sent me via the license contact page. The information in my reply should not be posted on a public forum.
(24-06-2021 09:20)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Please see my reply to the message you sent me via the license contact page. The information in my reply should not be posted on a public forum.

thanks simon
almost the same problem. Updated Melco N1, Minimserver won't start, just asks for 2.0.16 and then fails to update.
Please see the reply I have sent to your PM. The information in my reply should not be posted to a public forum.
For anyone else having this problem (an "Error 043" message when trying to install MinimServer), this is caused by a problem in the Melco firmware. For help with resolving this issue, please either contact Melco or contact me by PM.
Melco has released updated firmware verions 3.93 and 4.20 with a fix for this problem.
Reference URL's