MinimServer Forum

Full Version: red icon message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tonight when i started up my imac and looked at the 'minim' icon it was red and detailed the following message...' minim server [david-smiths-imac.local]-'incorrect option name' display role' in property 'tag custom'.......that has never been there before ..what do i need to do to fix that so i can go back to listening to music..?..thanks..calloway
(07-05-2013 04:49)calloway Wrote: [ -> ]tonight when i started up my imac and looked at the 'minim' icon it was red and detailed the following message...' minim server [david-smiths-imac.local]-'incorrect option name' display role' in property 'tag custom'.......that has never been there before ..what do i need to do to fix that so i can go back to listening to music..?..thanks..calloway

Are you using MinimServer 0.72? If not, please update to this release. This should solve the problem.

If you still have the problem after updating to 0.72, please do the following:

1) From the minim icon, select 'Properties'
2) From the Properties window, select 'Advanced'
3) From the Advanced Properties window, copy the exact complete contents of the tagCustom field, and paste this value here
.......for some reason it won't let me 'paste' it...what it says is ...'Composer.displayRole={artist},Composer.displayRoles={artist}.....hope this helps..dave
(07-05-2013 08:29)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 04:49)calloway Wrote: [ -> ]tonight when i started up my imac and looked at the 'minim' icon it was red and detailed the following message...' minim server [david-smiths-imac.local]-'incorrect option name' display role' in property 'tag custom'.......that has never been there before ..what do i need to do to fix that so i can go back to listening to music..?..thanks..calloway

Are you using MinimServer 0.72? If not, please update to this release. This should solve the problem.

If you still have the problem after updating to 0.72, please do the following:

1) From the minim icon, select 'Properties'
2) From the Properties window, select 'Advanced'
3) From the Advanced Properties window, copy the exact complete contents of the tagCustom field, and paste this value here
(07-05-2013 22:42)calloway Wrote: [ -> ].......for some reason it won't let me 'paste' it...what it says is ...'Composer.displayRole={artist},Composer.displayRoles={artist}.....hope this helps..dave

Please change the value:

Composer.displayRole={artist},Composer.displayRoles={artist}

to the value:

Composer.displayRole={artist}

and then press OK and restart MinimServer.

This property update should have happened automatically when you started MinimServer 0.72 for the first time. I'm not sure why this didn't work for you.
Simon...thanks..that did it..
(07-05-2013 23:25)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2013 22:42)calloway Wrote: [ -> ].......for some reason it won't let me 'paste' it...what it says is ...'Composer.displayRole={artist},Composer.displayRoles={artist}.....hope this helps..dave

Please change the value:

Composer.displayRole={artist},Composer.displayRoles={artist}

to the value:

Composer.displayRole={artist}

and then press OK and restart MinimServer.

This property update should have happened automatically when you started MinimServer 0.72 for the first time. I'm not sure why this didn't work for you.
I'm getting a similar message this morning..

MinimServer: incorrect tag name 'Composer' in property 'tagCustom'
MinimServer error: now stopped, use 'relaunch' or 'exit'.

Relaunching it doesn't work.
(20-01-2014 11:31)Jota Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a similar message this morning..

MinimServer: incorrect tag name 'Composer' in property 'tagCustom'
MinimServer error: now stopped, use 'relaunch' or 'exit'.

Relaunching it doesn't work.

You need to fix the problem before doing a relaunch. The message means you have used 'Composer' as a tag name in the tagCustom property, but you haven't added 'Composer' to the indexTags list or the itemTags list.
Hi.

Thanks for the quick reply. Smile

I had deleted Composer, Conductor and one other (can't recall) from the default Index Tags list as I have no music that requires it. I then deleted the string from Tag Custom -Composer.displayRole={artist}. I've since put the tag custom back in - Composer.displayRole={artist}. What would I need to put back into default Index Tags List?

Reinstalling didn't help.
(20-01-2014 11:57)Jota Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Thanks for the quick reply. Smile

I had deleted Composer, Conductor and one other (can't recall) from the default Index Tags list as I have no music that requires it. I then deleted the string from Tag Custom -Composer.displayRole={artist}. I've since put the tag custom back in - Composer.displayRole={artist}. What would I need to put back into default Index Tags List?

Reinstalling didn't help.

If you want Composer to appear in the browsing index, you need to add it to indexTags. If you don't want Composer to appear in the browsing index, you need to add it to itemTags.
Ah, sorry, I'm not getting this at all. I added Composer to item Tags, refreshed Minimwatch and it's still a red icon.

Pictures may explain it better than I can Smile

[Image: xMof0cP.jpg]

[Image: YAVgQkm.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's