MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Many tag field contents are no more displayed after installing update 188 on Melco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Simon,

Since the installation of update 188 for Melco, the content of many tag fields is shown as empty by the client (verified using Music HD and Bubble UPnP). The files and the meta data have not been changed. Search by folder works too.
According to the logfile there seem to be many conflicting values, which are then ignored. These conflicts are either newly identified or maybe have not been relevant before.

Thanks for any hint.

KR Alfred
I think I have the same problem here on Synology. Unfortunately I have played a lot with settings yesterday but I am quite sure that everything worked in the end. Now after updating there is nothing shown when I select an artist.
after update 188 there are some problems on Ubuntu (20.04) too:
#AudioFormat and #AudioData are no more displayed as indexTags
Simon has withdrawn package 188 because there are more problems, see: https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread.php?tid=6107
Thanks, I was aware.
it was just to inform about this kind of issue ... just in case ...
(14-03-2021 11:02)alfreddo12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

Since the installation of update 188 for Melco, the content of many tag fields is shown as empty by the client (verified using Music HD and Bubble UPnP). The files and the meta data have not been changed. Search by folder works too.
According to the logfile there seem to be many conflicting values, which are then ignored. These conflicts are either newly identified or maybe have not been relevant before.

Thanks for any hint.

KR Alfred

It is very unlikely that these error messages about conflicts are caused by update 188. Please try this with update 187 and let me know whether it is the same. Please do not post another large log file.
(14-03-2021 12:48)stefano_mbp Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I was aware.
it was just to inform about this kind of issue ... just in case ...

Thanks, this is helpful. I will try this when I have fixed the other issues.
(14-03-2021 12:51)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2021 11:02)alfreddo12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Simon,

Thanks for any hint.

KR Alfred

It is very unlikely that these error messages about conflicts are caused by update 188. Please try this with update 187 and let me know whether it is the same. Please do not post another large log file.

I reverted to update 187. The conflict messages are still there, but do no longer affect the presentation.
KR Alfred
Please try update 189 and let me know whether this fixes the problem. Many thanks.
The problem with #AudioFormat and #AudioData is fixed in update 189.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's