MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Minim Watch doesn't display the log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Minim 0.72, on a QNap 419PII, recently upgraded from 0.70.
MinimServer is correctly creating the log the specified folder with the specified filename.
When I select "Show log" (Minim Watch on a Win7 Pro PC, not recently updated) a window titled "Music log" opens, but with no visible contents. When I "Save as", the resulting file is zero size.
I can open the log in its native area, but it's not paginated and so isn't helpful.
For me, this is new behaviour; I could save the log fine when using 0.70.

N
(04-05-2013 17:21)NickP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Minim 0.72, on a QNap 419PII, recently upgraded from 0.70.
MinimServer is correctly creating the log the specified folder with the specified filename.
When I select "Show log" (Minim Watch on a Win7 Pro PC, not recently updated) a window titled "Music log" opens, but with no visible contents. When I "Save as", the resulting file is zero size.
I can open the log in its native area, but it's not paginated and so isn't helpful.

N

This would happen if your version of MinimWatch is older than 0.70. Please update MinimWatch to the latest 0.72 version and see if this fixes the problem.
(04-05-2013 20:47)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2013 17:21)NickP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Minim 0.72, on a QNap 419PII, recently upgraded from 0.70.

N

This would happen if your version of MinimWatch is older than 0.70. Please update MinimWatch to the latest 0.72 version and see if this fixes the problem.
Ahh... OK, thanks; I'll try that tomorrow.
(D'oh)
Reference URL's