MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Recent files not recognised
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Recently ripped cd's (dBpoweramp and "Music"(Mac)) are not recognised. They are in the same folder as other files that are seen properly as before. The files that I can see are done with the same ripping method and tagging.
Ofcourse I rescanned and started Minimserver again. Also Linn Kazoo was started up again.

What do I miss here?
Have you checked the MinimServer log for error messages after the rescan? What is the file format of the missing files? Have you checked [folder view]? What version of MinimServer are you using?
(16-01-2021 15:08)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked the MinimServer log for error messages after the rescan? What is the file format of the missing files? Have you checked [folder view]? What version of MinimServer are you using?
I'm sorry. The text that I've replied, disappeared.

To answer your questions:
File formats are wav, Flac and m4a
I use version 2.0.18
What do you mean by [folder view]?
(16-01-2021 15:49)PeterHawks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry. The text that I've replied, disappeared.

To answer your questions:
File formats are wav, Flac and m4a
I use version 2.0.18
What do you mean by [folder view]?
On you controlpoint you see n-albums ,n-items etc. The last one in row is FolderView.
If you can find your last added music in folderview these files are added and probably without tags
By the way: the recent files that are not recognised do not show up in the log.
(16-01-2021 16:06)PeterHawks Wrote: [ -> ]By the way: the recent files that are not recognised do not show up in the log.
In your logs I see warnings for e.g. truncating date ,this means there is something wrong with the way of tagging dates in these files.
If there are no tags in your recently added files they wont show up as faulty tagged because there aren't any.
Do you see your recently added files in FolderView?
Thanks for your kind help. What is FolderView and where can I find it?
(16-01-2021 16:52)PeterHawks Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your kind help. What is FolderView and where can I find it?

On your controlpoint
The log you posted has warning messages but no error messages. An error message means the file was not added. A warning message means the file was added but some tag information might not be available.

If the files aren't there when you look under [folder view] in your control point, you can set the logging level to Verbose and do another rescan. The MinimServer log window will show all the folders that MinimServer is scanning. Do the folders for the new albums appear there?

Please don't post multiple screenshots of the log output. If you need to post log output, select "Save as" in the MinimServer log window to save a log file. Compress this file to save space (use Compress in Finder) and attach the compressed file to a post here as a file attachment. Many thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's