MinimServer Forum

Full Version: download link for minimserver-0.8.5.2-intel.qpkg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Since I updated to version 2 on my Qnap the indextag field (server properties > server) is grey; I cannot anymore add tags. The version 0.8xxx running on my other NAS still allows me to edit this field.
Already tried to uninstall/reinstall . If it doesn't work I clearly prefer to get back to ver 0.8.5.2
Can someone provide a valid download link for minimserver-0.8.5.2-intel.qpkg ?

cheers
MinimServer 2 requires a paid license to enable full customization of properties such as indexTags. This is clearly stated on all pages of the MinimServer website. Unfortunately QNAP does not provide a mechanism for MinimServer to display a suitable message to the user before MinimServer 2 is installed.

Which model of QNAP NAS do you have?
(28-11-2020 15:21)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]MinimServer 2 requires a paid license to enable full customization of properties such as indexTags. This is clearly stated on all pages of the MinimServer website. Unfortunately QNAP does not provide a mechanism for MinimServer to display a suitable message to the user before MinimServer 2 is installed.

Which model of QNAP NAS do you have?

Hi,
indeed I would have liked to know before I accept the update ... and I cannot find the qpkg file anymore.
One should be able to decide.
I run a TS-251+
I would have liked to let you know as well. Synology allows me to show the user a dialog explaining this but QNAP doesn't.

You can download the previous version (for all Intel models) from this link. After downloading it, unzip the file and do a manual install in the QNAP App Center. Your previous configuration settings should be restored automatically.
(28-11-2020 17:36)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]I would have liked to let you know as well. Synology allows me to show the user a dialog explaining this but QNAP doesn't.

You can download the previous version (for all Intel models) from this link. After downloading it, unzip the file and do a manual install in the QNAP App Center. Your previous configuration settings should be restored automatically.

thanks a lot; I'll give it a try soon.
MinimServer is great and fast; works fine with Linn gears.

It would have been great and a fair trade is the new version had provided a 'new added' customizable category with a setting to show the 10, 20 or whatever last CDs put on the server.
Hi
I've just updated from MinimServer 0.8 to 2 on my Qnap NAS and didn't realise that it would update to a new version. I've found this thread and tried to manually install the earlier version from the link shown above, but Minimserver now shows the following message "Previously installed package minimserver-update-179 conflicts with this installation". Should I have deleted version 2 before installing the earlier one or is something else wrong.
cheers
If you are running MinimWatch, click Restart. If not, stop and start MinimServer from the QNAP App Center.
Reference URL's