MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Full License Expired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Simon,
This week I suddenly lost my minim streamer functionality on my Melco upon investigating the log I see my license has reverted to "starter" so I guess my initial year must be up. I cannot seem to find any instructions on how I go about purchasing the license extension, can you help please?
Thanks,
Matthew
Cancel that request Simon, my license hadn't expired it had somehow just deactivated itself.I have now activated it again and everything is working fine.
If this happens again, please save a copy of the minimserver.log file so that I can investigate the cause. Many thanks.
(21-11-2020 10:36)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]If this happens again, please save a copy of the minimserver.log file so that I can investigate the cause. Many thanks.

Sorry Simon,
I was a little premature in declaring everything is working again.
I'm using the Lumin app on iPad as a control point and I've "lost" my BBC Radio Dash streams the playlist folder since reactivating the license the playlist folder is there but Lumin app is not seeing the contents.
Any ideas what may be wrong?
Thanks
You probably need to reinstall MinimStreamer. When your license was reset to Starter, MinimStreamer would have been uninstalled.
(21-11-2020 14:08)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]You probably need to reinstall MinimStreamer. When your license was reset to Starter, MinimStreamer would have been uninstalled.

Ah yes, I can see MinimStreamer is no longer listed in installed packages.
I'm having a little difficulty in reinstalling it on the Melco I have no packages available properties and when I type "minimstreamer" in the text box it begins installation but keeps returning a "resource not available" error message.Please advise?
If your full license is activated (check this on the License tab), the Packages tab should show MinimStreamer in the available list. If this isn't shown, close the Properties window and open it again.
Problem solved thanks Simon.
I hadn't reactivated the license again after updating MinimStreamer on the Melco everything is working as it should again.
Reference URL's