MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Don't Display Track Number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A quick one I hope.

Is there a way of preventing my Control Point (Kinsky and Kazoo) from displaying the Track Number? For multi-disc albums, I use a Track Offset (of +100 per disc). In Windows, Kinsky displays normally -eg ...

[attachment=1939]

However, on my iPad, the Track number is not fully displayed and I get a '1...A Fistful Of Dollars' and so on. It's quite unsightly. My Classical Music is all labelled appropriately, eg, 'I. Allegro' and so on, so I don't need the numbers to display.

If there is an easy way of not displaying the numbers that would make things much prettier.

Thanks, in anticipation.

Steve
I don't think it is possible to do this without disabling track numbers entirely, which would cause some strange results with how your album tracks are sorted.
(12-06-2020 15:28)gnomus Wrote: [ -> ]A quick one I hope.

Is there a way of preventing my Control Point (Kinsky and Kazoo) from displaying the Track Number? For multi-disc albums, I use a Track Offset (of +100 per disc). In Windows, Kinsky displays normally -eg ...

However, on my iPad, the Track number is not fully displayed and I get a '1...A Fistful Of Dollars' and so on. It's quite unsightly. My Classical Music is all labelled appropriately, eg, 'I. Allegro' and so on, so I don't need the numbers to display.

If there is an easy way of not displaying the numbers that would make things much prettier.

Thanks, in anticipation.

Steve

I use a 'trick' as described in the following post.

https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread...9#pid36289

It works for Kinsky, but as Simoncn notes in the subsequent post, it may cause issues with other control points.

Edit: it was only intended to work with classical works were a movement number was present. Not tried it on all tracks.
Reference URL's