MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Booklets with BubbleUpnp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I searched the forum and found several discussions about this topic but no guideline how to get it running.

How do I have to configure minimserver / BubbleUpnp to make them show the booklets? Can anyone refer me to a guideline or step by step instructions?

Many thanks!
1) Add .pdf files for your booklets to your library as described in this section
2) Follow the MinimServer configuration instructions in this section
3) Do a MinimServer rescan

There is no special configuration required for BubbleUPnP.
Just to add, the link to the pdf in bubble, once scanned in by minim, is in the album's "show metadata" option, in the "Desc." field.
If you want to index by albums that have a booklet, you can add "InfoFile" in the indexTags. It won't look very nice (it contains a list of URLs of the booklets), but you can see see the filename and open the album.
Many thanks to both of you and a special "thank you" to Simon for providing the excellent MinimServer!

After cleaning up the filenames of my pdf booklets I got it running (more or less).

I've one aditional question.

Using the proposed tagFormatting: Comment.displayFormat={$*infoFileURI^<a href="^">Digital booklet</a>$comment}

I get the link to the booklet directly merged with the value of the comment tag: Digital bookletProcessed by highresaudio

I would prefer to have a seperation between this format items. A blank or a comma and a blank.

So I tried the tagFormating: Comment.displayFormat={$*infoFileURI^<a href="^">Digital booklet</a>$comment^ }

to add a blank as a prefix to the 2nd format item $comment.

But this doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Your amended setting should do what you want. After making this change, you need to restart MinimServer and then make BubbleUPnP reload the MinimServer library.
(05-09-2018 17:22)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Your amended setting should do what you want. After making this change, you need to restart MinimServer and then make BubbleUPnP reload the MinimServer library.

I thought I did a restart, but obviously not...

The last problem I've to solve is the naming of the booklet file in case of the albumtitle tag has "illegal" charakters.

E.g. "True & Blue", "Freedom & Surrender". It tried naming the booklets "True Blue.pdf" and "Freedom Surrender.pdf". Just leaving out the "&" but keeping the two blanks.
But MinimServer didn't match it to the album.
The instructions for renaming are in this section. As '&' isn't listed as an illegal character, no renaming is necesary.
Finally I got it running. Thanks again for your support!
Reference URL's