MinimServer Forum

Full Version: "Failed to load" when selecting multi-disc disc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may well have been covered before but can't find the thread.

I have multi-disc albums such that when selecting the album (in Kazoo) I get each disc separated by the >>DISCSUBTITLE tag value. When I try to play the disc by selecting a play action on this entry (via the 3-dots), Kazoo reports "Failed to load track on DS". If I open the disc instead, I get the >>Hide Contents (which could be the problem), and the album art representing the selected disc, from where I can play it.

Is this expected behaviour/bug? Or is Kazoo incorrectly offering play actions for the >>DISCSUBTITLE entry?

It would be nice if the former could work rather than have the extra step though.
(25-08-2018 13:13)timster Wrote: [ -> ]This may well have been covered before but can't find the thread.

I have multi-disc albums such that when selecting the album (in Kazoo) I get each disc separated by the >>DISCSUBTITLE tag value. When I try to play the disc by selecting a play action on this entry (via the 3-dots), Kazoo reports "Failed to load track on DS". If I open the disc instead, I get the >>Hide Contents (which could be the problem), and the album art representing the selected disc, from where I can play it.

Is this expected behaviour/bug? Or is Kazoo incorrectly offering play actions for the >>DISCSUBTITLE entry?

It would be nice if the former could work rather than have the extra step though.
The same behaviour when using the Lumin app.
No fault report though, just not working.
You have to select the album first to be able to play it.
See the "Note:" paragraph in this section. It would be nice if this worked but I haven't been able to find a technical solution to enable it.
Ahh, the note explains that it does exactly what I see.
It is a shame, but no biggy though.
Reference URL's