MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Newbie ISsues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
Great program and great forum. I am completely new to both, and have a couple of minor issues

1. When I double click on teh desktop icon nothing loads up. I tried uninstalling to then reinstall but it says that minimserver is running. What is going wrong here?

2. When I did get it working last week and scanned my library, everything shows up except .WAV files. They are named and organised in the same way as all others, and Minimserver says it is compatible with .wav
Is there anything I am doing wrong??

Many thanks in advance for any help.
(01-03-2018 11:26)cleanupkid Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all
Great program and great forum. I am completely new to both, and have a couple of minor issues

1. When I double click on teh desktop icon nothing loads up. I tried uninstalling to then reinstall but it says that minimserver is running. What is going wrong here?

2. When I did get it working last week and scanned my library, everything shows up except .WAV files. They are named and organised in the same way as all others, and Minimserver says it is compatible with .wav
Is there anything I am doing wrong??

Many thanks in advance for any help.

1. Tailoring of Minimserver is done via the system tray icon (I presume that is the icon you are referring to) and a right click will prompt a selection list of actions.

2. Your WAV files may not be tagged appropriately. You can determine what Minimserver is doing by reading the log file. See Minimserver logging.
I would suggest searching the log for an album that has been processed, to understand what Minimserver does with tags. Then search for a WAV album and compare.
Reference URL's