MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimServer Relaunch Fails After Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minimserver fails to relaunch after the 114 update. This is a new installation. Please advise. Thanks.
What version of MinimServer are you running (0.8.4, 0.8.4.7, etc.) and on what platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, QNAP, Synology, etc)?
(14-12-2017 20:42)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MinimServer are you running (0.8.4, 0.8.4.7, etc.) and on what platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, QNAP, Synology, etc)?

Hi Simon, I had the same problem. As you may recall I run minim server on QNAP X86 in the docker container I created as per your suggestions.

Two out of five docker instances crashed during relaunch after updating to 114, causing their docker container to stop. Previous updates to minim server were always processed smoothly without interrupting the docker container.

After restarting the docker containers everything works fine again and the update is applied, so for me this was a minor inconvenience.

I hope this info is helpful.
I have had the same problem for some time. Running Minimserver on Mac Mini, and reload consistently fails after updates. Everthing is up to date, including most recent Java update. Occasionally (but not always) , it's necessary to reboot the computer.

Any ideas?
(15-12-2017 13:49)Tom Collins Wrote: [ -> ]I have had the same problem for some time. Running Minimserver on Mac Mini, and reload consistently fails after updates. Everthing is up to date, including most recent Java update. Occasionally (but not always) , it's necessary to reboot the computer.

Any ideas?

You should be able to fix this by downloading the 0.8.4.7 version of MinimServer from this page.
(14-12-2017 20:42)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]What version of MinimServer are you running (0.8.4, 0.8.4.7, etc.) and on what platform (Windows, Mac, Linux, QNAP, Synology, etc)?

Sorry for the delay Simon. I'm using 0.8.4 in Windows 10 Pro. I'll try the 0.8.4.7 build. Thanks much.
Simon
I have come across this problem since creating an instance of MinimServer in Container Station on my QNAP 451+. The last two updates (121 & 122) have been successfully applied but MinimServer does not relaunch successfully. All I have to do is press START and everything starts up OK.
It is an inconvenience rather than a fault.
Regards
Dave
Thanks for letting me know about this. I am aware of this issue and I hope to have a solution in the fairly near future.
Reference URL's