MinimServer Forum

Full Version: MinimWatch crash on installing update (Win 7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just launched Minimwatch, it advised an update was available, I accepted, but on automatically relaunching it crashed and advised I submit the log and .prof files. A manual re-start was fine. I have only been able to attach the log file, the zipped heapdump.prof file is >1MB and the upload tool won't let me attach it.

[attachment=1438]
Thanks for sending me the other file. This problem is fixed in MinimWatch update 53, so it shouldn't happen again when you install the next update.
(04-11-2017 18:45)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sending me the other file. This problem is fixed in MinimWatch update 53, so it shouldn't happen again when you install the next update.

thanks for looking into this.
(04-11-2017 19:08)ac16161 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2017 18:45)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sending me the other file. This problem is fixed in MinimWatch update 53, so it shouldn't happen again when you install the next update.

thanks for looking into this.

Sorry, problem not fixed with update 53, just got the Minimwatch re-launch crash when updating from 53 to 54. Was ok when started again.
Please send me the same files that you did previously. It could be a different problem causing similar symptoms or there might be something wrong with the fix that went into update 53. Many thanks.
Reference URL's