MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Mac connection to Media Server ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have general ? regarding where to look for Mac connection issue to the Media Server on my DS216. I lost my internal connection to the root of the Media Server. I can't see it when I connect via Finder. I can see other folders, but not this one. I have the same issue with my Metadatics as well. I can't locate the Media Server path anywhere. I need a nudge in right direction please.
If you launch MinimWatch on your Mac and open the Properties window, what is in the contentDir property?
(14-08-2017 19:48)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]If you launch MinimWatch on your Mac and open the Properties window, what is in the contentDir property?
/volume1/music and the Display Name is Mike's Digital Music
(14-08-2017 20:15)aspaceintime Wrote: [ -> ]/volume1/music and the Display Name is Mike's Digital Music

In this case, you should select 'music' from the list of folders.
(14-08-2017 21:24)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2017 20:15)aspaceintime Wrote: [ -> ]/volume1/music and the Display Name is Mike's Digital Music

Here's another screen shot. I'm trying to get the path to the top item in the list. That's where my tagged stuff resides. I had it working but had to reformat my Mac a while back and noticed I can't get to the 1st item in screen shot any longer...That is where minim server output resides.
(14-08-2017 22:20)aspaceintime Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-08-2017 21:24)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's another screen shot. I'm trying to get the path to the top item in the list. That's where my tagged stuff resides. I had it working but had to reformat my Mac a while back and noticed I can't get to the 1st item in screen shot any longer...That is where minim server output resides.

I just figure it out. Operator error. Expect to see a contribution from me. My bad. Thanks
Reference URL's