MinimServer Forum

Full Version: directory not visible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm unable to access a directory via MinimServer which does exist on the NAS. Other directories present in the folder are visible.
Performed a restart of the service and rescan of library, but without any result.

Can anyone help me out? I'm running MinimServer on my QNAP NAS.

Thanks!
Please provide more information about the directory that cannot be accessed. What is the name of this directory and does it contain any audio files with file types that are supported by MinimServer? For example, WMA is not a supported audio type and a directory containing only WMA files would not be accessible.
(12-06-2017 15:22)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide more information about the directory that cannot be accessed. What is the name of this directory and does it contain any audio files with file types that are supported by MinimServer? For example, WMA is not a supported audio type and a directory containing only WMA files would not be accessible.

Thanks Simoncn!
It's a directory like no other containing mp3's. Is see no strange things that would hamper to add these in MinimServer, e.g. attributes/permissions/etc on directory level.
(13-06-2017 13:21)hvankooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2017 15:22)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide more information about the directory that cannot be accessed. What is the name of this directory and does it contain any audio files with file types that are supported by MinimServer? For example, WMA is not a supported audio type and a directory containing only WMA files would not be accessible.

Thanks Simoncn!
It's a directory like no other containing mp3's. Is see no strange things that would hamper to add these in MinimServer, e.g. attributes/permissions/etc on directory level.

Found out that it has something to do with the files itself, but I don't know what specifically the issue is. I see both mp3 files, but one is recognized and the other isnt't. Anyway, I'll rip the files again and spare me some time finding out what the issues really is ;-).
Reference URL's