MinimServer Forum

Full Version: configuring minimserver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me, configuring minimserver ?

I want to have a special view in my medias

Albumartist (number of albums)
--((sortet by) date) album (number of songs)
-----Songs (ordered by CD no – Track No.)

Example:
Mark Knopfler (12)
--(1983) Local Hero (14)
--(1984) Cal (12)
--(1990) Neck and Neck (10)
-----1.01. Poor Boy Blues
-----1.02. Sweet Dreams
-----1.03.There’ll Be Some Changes Made

Is this possible with minimserver?
How can I realize this ?

thank you for your help.
MinimServer doesn't provide a way to add the number of albums or songs to an index entry. However, some control points add this information automatically.

To make the list of albums open automatically when you select an artist, you can set the listViewAlbums property to a large number such as 9999.

To show the date before each album title, you can add the following to the tagFormat property:

Album.displayFormat={$date^(^) $album}

To sort the album list by date (oldest first), you can add the following to the tagOptions property:

Album.sortTags={+Date, Album, Artist}

If you want to show disc and track numbers at the start of each track title, you can add the following to the tagFormat property:

Title.displayFormat={$discnumber^^.$tracknumber^^. $title}
(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]MinimServer doesn't provide a way to add the number of albums or songs to an index entry. However, some control points add this information automatically.

OK

(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]To make the list of albums open automatically when you select an artist, you can set the listViewAlbums property to a large number such as 9999.

OK

(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]To show the date before each album title, you can add the following to the tagFormat property:

Album.displayFormat={$date^(^) $album}

works fine Cool

(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]To sort the album list by date (oldest first), you can add the following to the tagOptions property:

Album.sortTags={+Date, Album, Artist}

works fine Cool

(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to show disc and track numbers at the start of each track title, you can add the following to the tagFormat property:

error message appears:
incorrect tag Name 'Discnumber' in property tagformat.

anyway, thank you very much.
that hepls me a lot Smile

when i opened the minimserver on my iPad, i see:
2327 Albums
31419 Items
7 Playlists
Artist
date

is it possible, to Change the order into:
Artist (AlbumArtist)
Album
Artist (trackArtist)
Added by date
genre

i don't Need the Overall number of Albums / items / Playlists at this Point. Would be more better, if i can see the number of Albums in brackets behind the AlbumArtist:
AC/DC (21)
Accept (12)

an when i open the Artist, i want to have an entry 'all tracks'
that would be a nice Feature Shy

sorry for my poor englisch Undecided

thank you.
(26-05-2017 09:20)TheBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-05-2017 08:18)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to show disc and track numbers at the start of each track title, you can add the following to the tagFormat property:

error message appears:
incorrect tag Name 'Discnumber' in property tagformat.

You also need to add Discnumber and Tracknumber to the itemTags property.

Quote:when i opened the minimserver on my iPad, i see:
2327 Albums
31419 Items
7 Playlists
Artist
date

is it possible, to Change the order into:
Artist (AlbumArtist)
Album
Artist (trackArtist)
Added by date
genre

i don't Need the Overall number of Albums / items / Playlists at this Point. Would be more better, if i can see the number of Albums in brackets behind the AlbumArtist:
AC/DC (21)
Accept (12)

an when i open the Artist, i want to have an entry 'all tracks'
that would be a nice Feature Shy

sorry for my poor englisch Undecided

thank you.

The first three entries are fixed and cannot be changed. After this, you can change the order of the entries and the name shown for each entry. It is not possible to add the number of albums for each artist.

If you have configured the album list to appear immediately after selecting the artist, it is not possible to have an 'all tracks' entry. For this, you would need to remove your listViewAlbums setting and select '# items' after selecting the artist.
Reference URL's