MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Booklet and comment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have set up MinimServer according to the sections "Information files" and "Format properties" in the user guide. This involved using the following format setting:
Comment.displayFormat={$*infoFileURI^<a href="^">Digital booklet</a>$comment}.
Now I got an error message "item tag name 'comment' is listed in indexTags". When I delete 'comment' from the indexTags the booklet is shown coreectly. But I need the tag 'comment' for other purposes as well. Is there a solution for this?
You can't have the same tag in both indexTags and itemTags. If you want Comment to appear as an index selection (is this what you mean by other purposes?), you should remove it from itemTags and add it to indexTags.
(05-05-2017 09:32)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]You can't have the same tag in both indexTags and itemTags. If you want Comment to appear as an index selection (is this what you mean by other purposes?), you should remove it from itemTags and add it to indexTags.
I have removed it from itemTags and added it to indexTags. Now 'comment' serves a double purpose: It is an index selection which can be filled with any information needed, and it can play its role in the linking to the booklet.

Thank you very much!
Reference URL's