MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Stuck on version 0.8.3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is a basic question and covered elsewhere, but I've looked though the Synology update help and am still stuck...

DSM 6.0.2
Minimserver 0.8.3.3
Minimwatch 0.8.4
Auto-update True

Minimserver is working, it is just not updating to the latest version, with Minimwatch telling me that Minimserver 0.8.3 is no longer supported.

I tried following the instructions for installing and updating but I don't see Minimserver in the DSM Package Centre other than in "Installed". So at "Installing and updating" step 1 I am stuck. Any ideas? Thanks
The entry for MinimServer 0.8.3.3 in the Installed section of the DSM Package Center should have an Update button at the far right. Do you see this button? If not, which model of Synology NAS do you have?
(25-03-2017 10:58)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]The entry for MinimServer 0.8.3.3 in the Installed section of the DSM Package Center should have an Update button at the far right. Do you see this button? If not, which model of Synology NAS do you have?

Simon

I just see "Manual Install", "Refresh" and "Settings" and the Sort By icon to the right. There's the Mininserver icon, the description and Action dropdown with Stop and Uninstall options, but that's it.

DS213+ QorIQ

Thanks
On this model, you need to do a manual install of MinimServer. I have updated the instructions in this section (see new step 2) explaining how to do this. Thanks for letting me know about the missing instructions.
Thanks Simon. The instructions are clear and this worked.
Reference URL's