MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Minimwatch Options Missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to change the display name of my server and the option is missing? This is ver 0.8.4u49 on Windows 10. Java ver 7u80.

Please see attached pic. Thanks!
You're clicking Options->Properties (watch), right-click the icon and click Properties to change the displayName property on the Server tab instead.
Yeah, that option is greyed out...along with several others. Minim server is running on a QNAP NAS, and I verified the app is running. Windows firewall is off. Windows has been restarted. Pic attached.
Ah, ok. What does it say in Log (watch) for active subnet? Does this match with the QNAP's IP? For example, if the QNAP is 192.168.1.10 then Minimwatch's active subnet should be 192.168.1.0 - if it doesn't agree then you need to enter the correct value in the 'ohnet.subnet' field in Options -> Properties (watch).
(02-02-2017 09:02)BlueDog Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ok. What does it say in Log (watch) for active subnet? Does this match with the QNAP's IP? For example, if the QNAP is 192.168.1.10 then Minimwatch's active subnet should be 192.168.1.0 - if it doesn't agree then you need to enter the correct value in the 'ohnet.subnet' field in Options -> Properties (watch).

Ok I get it. Minimwatch might be 'binding' to the first network adapter it sees, which may not be the one it needs. That does appear to be the case. I'm not at home now but I can see in the log it was binding to my wired nic, I need it on the wireless nic. Thanks! I will try this later today.
Thanks BlueDog. I'm good now.
Reference URL's