MinimServer Forum

Full Version: java error when starting minimwatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running the command line only version of minimwatch under Ubuntu 16.10 and getting:

Code:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jminim.launch.Launcher.setStreamHandler(java.lang.String, java.net.URLStreamHandler)
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethod(Class.java:2130)
        at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.run(LauncherImpl.java:311)
        at org.jminim.core.LauncherImpl.launch(LauncherImpl.java:135)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.jav​a:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.doLaunch(Launcher.java:677)
        at org.jminim.launch.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:210)
        at com.minimserver.watch.launch.LaunchWatch.main(LaunchWatch.java:34)
MinimWatch 0.8.4 update 48, Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
Enter command (? for help):
Selected media server: MinimServer[echidna]
MinimServer[echidna] is running
>

Minimwatch appears to be working despite the message. I have openjdk-8 installed and "java -version" says "1.8.0_111".
Thanks for letting me know. This will be fixed in a future update. It is annoying but harmless.
Hello,

Since a few days I get the same error message on my Qnap, if it could be of any help...

Type Date Heure Utilisateurs IP Source Nom de l'ordinateur Contenu

Erreur 2016/12/26 08:38:37 System 127.0.0.1 localhost MinimServer start error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: org.jminim.launch.Launcher.setStreamHandler(java.lang.String, java.net.URLStreamHandler)
You can solve this problem by updating MinimServer to update 95. To get this update, you need to be running MinimServer 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2.
(27-12-2016 23:19)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]You can solve this problem by updating MinimServer to update 95. To get this update, you need to be running MinimServer 0.8.4.1 or 0.8.4.2.

I would say that this message appears since a few days after installing update 95 but I can not reproduce it today Huh and my other Readynas is okay Angel
This problem is now fixed in MinimWatch update 49.
Reference URL's