MinimServer Forum

Full Version: alphabetic index not showing in Kazoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using my NAS as server, Kazoo shows an alphabetic index at the right side of the screen (iPad),using my PC as server this index doesn't show.
Since there were some differences in "properties" between PC and NAS, I copied and pasted all properties from NAS to PC, applied, rescanned and restarted MinimServer.
Index is still not showing.
Anyone familiar with this issue?

Peter.
(10-12-2016 14:04)Peter StreamMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone familiar with this issue?

I'm familiar with the fact that, in the Windows and Android versions of Kazoo that I use, I can never work out when this index is going to appear. I prefer to rely on the alphaGroup property in MinimServer, which I need in any case because I use a number of different Control Point apps.

Whatever your problem may be, I doubt that it has anything to do with MinimServer as such. I suspect that it is a quirk of Kazoo.

David
(11-12-2016 14:47)DavidHB Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2016 14:04)Peter StreamMagic Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone familiar with this issue?

I'm familiar with the fact that, in the Windows and Android versions of Kazoo that I use, I can never work out when this index is going to appear. I prefer to rely on the alphaGroup property in MinimServer, which I need in any case because I use a number of different Control Point apps.

Whatever your problem may be, I doubt that it has anything to do with MinimServer as such. I suspect that it is a quirk of Kazoo.

David
Thanks David.
I will post this issue on the Linn forum.
Still have some doubts though, the CA connect app I have been using quite a while sometimes did have the same problem.
Did a test today, the CA app showed the index for both NAS and PC and for all items (Kazoo only shows index for Albums, Artists and All Artists)
Reference URL's