MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Cannot Get Minimserver Onto My Melco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(21-11-2016 10:05)beckphotonik Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the minimserver.options file as per instructions. The file is locked on the Mac so make a copy, edit that with textedit then rename the copy to the minimserver.options. It worked for me on the original release.

I tried editing this file from a Mac and the file is not locked for me. In Finder, the N1 shows up under Shared and I can navigate to the MinimServer/etc folder and edit the minimserver.options file using TextEdit.
(23-11-2016 15:45)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-11-2016 10:05)beckphotonik Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the minimserver.options file as per instructions. The file is locked on the Mac so make a copy, edit that with textedit then rename the copy to the minimserver.options. It worked for me on the original release.

I tried editing this file from a Mac and the file is not locked for me. In Finder, the N1 shows up under Shared and I can navigate to the MinimServer/etc folder and edit the minimserver.options file using TextEdit.
Hmm strange. My edited version is now unlocked and ok to re-edit. Whatever the cause, I don't care. The new release works like a dream and stopping twonky has cured all the problems I had with DSD files. I have made another donation as a mark of gratitude.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's