MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Minimserver with minimstreamer crash.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am having a crash i n minimserver, running from java in cmd with minimstreamer transcoding flac to wav to Jplaystreamer

When I add many tracks in BubbleUPnP to JPlaystreamer as the renderer, minimserver crashes with something like this as an error:

MinimServer[Streamern] is running
ohNet fatal error: Unhandled exception AssertionFailed at OpenHome/Timer....

Any ideas? I don't have any idea to which part of my system it is related. (Minim, Jplay)

It only happens with long playlists, like if i add all Beethovens Symphonies or something like that.

Any ideas.

Thanks for great software!

Johannes
This is a bug in ohNet, wihch is used by MinimServer. Are you running MinimServer on a Windows machine?
(07-11-2016 14:55)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]This is a bug in ohNet, wihch is used by MinimServer. Are you running MinimServer on a Windows machine?

Yes i am running minimserver from cmd in Windows Server 2016 core installation.
Bump this?
Please do not post "bump" messages to this forum, especially if it has been less than 24 hours since the previous message.
(07-11-2016 15:41)johsgjerde Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i am running minimserver from cmd in Windows Server 2016 core installation.

I have sent you a test build for Windows. The details are in a PM.
Reference URL's