MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Playlist - Qobuz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simon,
Could you let me know if you have anything new on the below yet. I am thinking not but just want to be sure before I waste more time! "Unfortunately, these qobuz URLs won't work in a MinimServer .m3u playlist at present because MinimServer is checking for http as the URL scheme. I will remove this restriction in a future MinimServer update."
Many thanks.
(02-11-2016 23:54)PSAS786 Wrote: [ -> ]Simon,
Could you let me know if you have anything new on the below yet. I am thinking not but just want to be sure before I waste more time! "Unfortunately, these qobuz URLs won't work in a MinimServer .m3u playlist at present because MinimServer is checking for http as the URL scheme. I will remove this restriction in a future MinimServer update."
Many thanks.

The future update is still in the future.

Please don't post the same question in multiple places.
The future has arrived! The latest update 92 adds support for qobuz: URLs.
(17-12-2016 20:00)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]The future has arrived! The latest update 92 adds support for qobuz: URLs.

Thanks.
Sorry for delay - I am currently having difficulty creating a playlist or to be more accurate I can create a playlist with playlist creator but there are no tracks within it.
I am choosing tracks from my NAS and saving playlist to same location:
music - psas (\\Diskstation) (Y: )
I have set playlist creator as per:
'Save playlist is set to Relative'
and tick the box which says 'use forward slashes instead of backslashes.

Grateful for your help. I have seen advice suggesting where I am saving playlist to might be issue but I am not understanding: suggests should save to root?
OK I have created sub folder under my music folder on NAS and set to save playlist to there and it works. No idea why - technical explanation welcome or maybe it is just a happy coincidence that this works...
Simon,

Just out of interest. Does that the ability to add Qobuz files to a playlist mean that if I created a playlist comprising only Qobuz tracks, then in effect I could pass that to any other Qobuz subscriber who could then play those same tunes without alteration or edit on their system? I am guessing the answer to this would be yes unless there is something in the track url that refers to my unique Qobuz ID. This might prove useful if true.

Thanks
(26-06-2017 00:40)Martin H Wrote: [ -> ]Simon,

Just out of interest. Does that the ability to add Qobuz files to a playlist mean that if I created a playlist comprising only Qobuz tracks, then in effect I could pass that to any other Qobuz subscriber who could then play those same tunes without alteration or edit on their system? I am guessing the answer to this would be yes unless there is something in the track url that refers to my unique Qobuz ID. This might prove useful if true.

Thanks

I am not a Qobuz user so I am unable to help with this. Perhaps a Qobuz user could provide more information.
(26-06-2017 04:55)simoncn Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-06-2017 00:40)Martin H Wrote: [ -> ]Simon,

Thanks

I am not a Qobuz user so I am unable to help with this. Perhaps a Qobuz user could provide more information.

Not sure. I am a Qobuz subscriber currently but have not created a playlist. You could test it on me...
Hello,

I just saw the release note "Fix problem with XML escaping of qobuz URLs in .m3u playlists" and now wonder just for interest how I can use qobuz URLs in m3u playlists? How can the qobuz login be done?

Is there a manual page for this feature? I cannot find one.

Thank you
Gert
You just need to add the song URLs (starting qobuz://) to a .m3u playlist. The renderer handles the Qobuz login and streaming protocol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's