MinimServer Forum

Full Version: Errors On First Scan & Compatible Mac Player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1280]Just ran my first scan and was wondering how to fix errors. File attatched -

Also, is there a fully compatible player for FLAC on Mac? Running a Synology along with Bliss & MinimServer.

Thanks is advance
Jerry
Hello,

I'm using Audirvana for playing FLAC files on my Mac.
(07-10-2016 16:08)macworks Wrote: [ -> ]Just ran my first scan and was wondering how to fix errors. File attatched -

Also, is there a fully compatible player for FLAC on Mac? Running a Synology along with Bliss & MinimServer.

Thanks is advance
Jerry

Most of the messages in this log file are warnings caused by tagging issues. The causes are as follows:

1) Conflicting disc numbers, probably caused by the ALBUM tag having a different disc number than the DISCNUMBER tag

2) Incorrect DATE tags. The valid formats are yyyy or yyyy-mm or yyyy-mm-dd.

3) More than one ALBUMARTIST tag for an album. MinimServer allows multiple ARTIST tags but does not allow multiple ALBUMARTIST tags.

4) DISCNUMBER tags in files without an ALBUM tag. As discs are part of an album, this combination is not valid.

There are also a number of error messages for playlists. It looks like there is some issue with the way your playlists refer to audio files and this issue is preventing MinimServer from locating the referenced audio files.
Reference URL's